Katja Schröder MSc
Working Group Computational Ecology
- PhD-Thesis (ongoing): Development of sensitive statistics for chemobehavioral profiling with zebrafish light/dark transition test data.
- Co-investigator in the DILUTED project
- Co-investigator in the MUDAFCS project
- Assistance in practical course "Mechanistic modelling in ecotoxicology"
- MSc-Thesis 2021: "Application, advancement and automation of an existing algorithm for analysis of behavioural toxicity evaluated by the light/dark transition test with Danio rerio"
Institute for Environmental Research, RWTH Aachen University Kackertstraße 10 52072 Aachen