16.08.2017 | Young Water Researchers' Symposium in Aachen - Call for Abstracts
We are pleased to invite you to attend and present at the first annual Young Water Researchers' Symposium (YoWaReS) in Aachen on Friday November 24, 2017 in HKW 1 (Toaster building), Wüllnerstr. 1, 52062 Aachen.
The symposium's topics cover:
• Water quality and treatment
• Organic micropollutants in the environment: Fate, speciation and bioavailability in water, soil and sediment
• Contaminated sediments in aquatic systems - resuspension, transport, distribution and its modeling
• Water-related innovations and resource economics
Our aims are to:
• Connect young researchers and professionals in the area of water-related research.
• Provide a platform to present yourself and to enable in-depth discussions in a relaxed environment.
• Exchange ideas and perspectives from different disciplines and several European countries.
Are you a PhD or advanced master's student interested in water research?
Do you want to get connected?
Are you looking for our best presentation/poster award?
Then YoWaReS is the place to be!
Don't miss the submission deadline for your abstract (max. 10000 characters) on September 30, 2017.
Registration deadline is November 10, 2017. Contribution towards expenses is 15 €.
Additional information, the tentative program and registration details can be found here.